Monday, June 11, 2007

Premier Jour de Superior!!!

Well I'm back and better than before :) Ok...maybe not that part! But...I'm back and ready to attack....french that is! I woke up at 8 am and finished my blogging. So you may ask why it wasn't posted til tonite. Well I have some readers (SALT!!) who like to correct my errors so I wanted to read over them before publishing them...and i KNOW there are prolly still some, but atleast I eliminated a few ;) Anyway...I ran to the post office around 11ish and then went to school around noon to get lockers for all of my friends. Got the same ones as last trimester and the one before :) So that's good. Then I went to run errands and grab lunch. At 2:30 I met my friends for coffee. It was nice to be back! At 3:30 it was my first Superior demo! FYI- Blogs are going to be a little different because I can't inform you of much because I can't understand much! Class was very difficult today! I could understand what he was doing...but as far as what he was saying....HA! So i watched VERY closely :) I guess that's what I'm going to have to do! So we learned asparagus with clams and oysters, John Dory with wild rice and Tandoori spices, and some dessert I've never heard of that I can't even remember the name of because it was in french and it wasn't to my liking :) And BOY does the class go quicker when you have no translator! We were done by 5:10! Normally class ends at 6:30! Crazy! I sat and talked to my friends for a while and at 6 I walked home. Still no water. At 6:45 my friend from camp called and asked if I wanted to go to dinner. My first visitor! yah! Chotty- Or Jamie- was a delight to see! I was also with her friends and Liz, my new roomie, came with too! We went for falafel! A blast. Then it started raining so we parted ways! It was a pleasure to spend time with someone from home though and catching up!


Now, I'm getting stuff ready for school and going to bed soon! Ready to start my new school session! I'll blog more about school tomorrow because I actually have some stuff to say! Au revoir.

No comments: