Saturday, June 16, 2007

Acheter

Today was my day to shop. OY! And not for what you think. When I eventually left the house at 11:30 yes, I got a dress...but i ALSO bought TONS of stuff for school. Like kitchen supplies. You may ask...did I need them? I actually did need them. So it was money well spent. And it was fun. I think I went to 3 kitchen stores and they all gave me a discount for being a student. Made up for the price of the dress ;) Which was also worth it. I tried it on yesterday but didn't purchase it. I thought about it all night and HAD to go get it today :) That's how you know you HAVE to have something. I also indulged in magazines at the store today. I was feeling homesick for some pictures and US crap :) I eventually came home at 5 pm after my walking excursion through Paris and shopping til I dropped. I did a bunch of stuff on my computer and eventually made myself Kraft Macaroni and cheese without milk (ONLY thing in my fridge! because my lettuce went bad!). It wasn't what I wanted to eat...but I suffered. Eventually I left my house to walk to the movie theatre to meet Trephene. We saw Shrek 3 at 10:20. It was hilarious. Good movie :) At 12 am I walked home. Went to bed at 1:30. Overall, good day.

No comments: