Sunday, June 10, 2007

Parigi

I woke up at 6:30 b/c Liz told me the water was STILL broken at my house so I made sure I showered and blow dried my hair! I wanted to be clean. I went downstairs and had breakfast and the hotel but the guy serving kept coughing up a lung and sneezing and hacking and it was so disturbing that I could barely eat! SO i left very early. I sat there for a long time and bought some food for my 7 hr train ride! The entire ride I slept. No joke. I woke up for periods of 10 min maybe 3 times to eat. But otherwise I was sleeping...very uncomfortably i might add. When I got to the Gare...i was so ready to be home I took a cab! hahahah. And pretty much ever since I've been unpacking and blogging so all my friends could enjoy! And starting tomorrow, Superior Cuisine and Pastry ALL IN FRENCH! please read on for more excitement. Till then....

No comments: