Sunday, June 10, 2007

Napoli

I woke up at 8 am (the LATEST i woke up my ENTIRE break!!!!), got dressed, did one more load of dishes, finished packing, and left the house at 9:30. I took the metro to the Orly bus which took me to the airport. It took one hour which I expected. Already at the airport I was seeing hot italian men! And ofcourse my water bottle wasn't allowed to have water so I was forced to drink it! I was there REALLY early so i had to wait for a good hour and a half. Plus the plane was pick your own seats. Well my plane was delayed so I waited even longer! Anyway, I sat in the first row on the aisle. We took off at 1:20 pm and landed at 3:20 (supposed to land at 2:45). I met a lot of nice people from Alabama, Georgia, Tampa and Australia. By the time I got my luggage and took the bus to the hostel it was 4:45. I got lost getting to the hostel. Alfredo was at the front desk and was very nice! I dropped off my stuff and left by 5:10 pm. I walked to a lot of places however Naples was very ugly and dirty! At 7:30 I stopped walking and ate at Pizzeria Brandi. I had a seafood salad and a Margherita Pizza. Pizza was said to be invented in Naples. And may i say it was some of the best pizza I've ever eaten (and you know i've eaten a lot of pizza in my day!) The mozzarella was SOOO fresh! I walked home and crashed at 9:45.

No comments: