Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 18, 2007

Today was the transportation strike in Paris. Luckily I live within walking distance from school. But most people had to walk or ride bikes or wait over an hr to take the metro! but those are the crazy people!!! Anyway, I made coffee this morning cause Manuel had to walk so I brought him some. We had 8:30 class and for the next 6 hrs (with an hr break) we made different types of croissants and stuff with croissant dough. Basically the same amount of stuff we made yesterday! WAY too much again. I still wound up taking home 3 boxes! hahaha. Liz loved it though!

Anyway, i get home and about an hr after the internet guy comes. Long story short, he tells me that MY computer doesnt work and i need a NEW wi-fi card. Well guess what Mr....im on my internet as i type so YOU WERE WRONG! meaning...I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!!!! (after 2 weeks of no internet...this is a blessing...come on...you guys know me and my computer!!) So yes I have internet again. Anyway, the guy left and i figured it out myself! he obviously fixed something but not it all. Anyway, after that liz and I went to Monoprix to do major shopping because starting monday we wont have an elevator for 5 weeks straight and we wanted to buy household products that we couldnt lug up the stairs in our carts. And then we stopped at Mcdonalds :( yes i know...shame on us cooking school students. Oh well. We then came home and sat on our internet all night. And that is where this blog ends ;) Feel free to call my skype, email, or read my blog cause i am BACK IN ACTION!!!

No comments: