Sunday, October 14, 2007

McDonalds

Yes, my blog today is entitled McDonalds. Because...I woke up today and did my laundry and then went to Mcdonalds for 3 hrs so I could blog all of this. Well I did indeed TRY and blog...but it wasn't til 7:30 pm when I was stealing internet at my house that these blogs were posted. ARGH! so i wasted 3 hrs of my day at mcdonalds trying to blog and eating crappy food. What a waste! hahaha. However, the highlight of my day was when Manuel came over for a few hrs and we chatted. I hadn't seen him in a month...so it's SOOO nice to have my best friend back here! I missed him tremendously! Anyway...the rest of the night is up in the air. For now...going to get more stuff done on my stolen internet and then read! Have a great nite folks and thanx for being patient on my long lost blog! (oh...still have no internet btw, but i should get it back this week...you gotta understand these slow french people by now!!!)

And...i forgot to post all of my pictures from Professional Cuisine...so here they are! Enjoy!!!

No comments: