Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 17, 2007

I woke up at 9:30 and cleaned up my room a bit because Manuel was coming over today. At 10:30ish I walked to the gym and Manuel eventually met me there. I did my nice workout (which was a hard one today) and then the two of us came home. We showered and got dressed (wow...we sound like a couple huh?!?!) and then we ate lunch. We ate the chicken salad that I made the night before and the banana bread! Yummy. Then we went to school early so I could check my email...as usual...no internet! At 3:30 we had Practical which was working together as a group. Chef would split up the dough and we would make what he told us to make. By the end of the practical we had SOOOOO many type of brioche people were taking home 8 boxes worth of stuff. I only took home 3 so liz could try some of the stuff. the rest i gave away or threw out. WAY too much food...but tasty. Here is a slide show of what went on!

No comments: