Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 16, 2007

I woke up at 7 for my 8:30 class. Poop. Do I really have to go through this again? Anyway, we finished learning the last of the ten recipes and I ate so much sugar I thought I was going to puke! At 11:30 we took a break and Manuel and I sat in the computer lab looking up some prices. Then at 12:30 we had another demo, but we kinda did a practical/demo where we measured some things. It was nice to not be sitting for so long. Then we got to leave at 2:30 instead of 3:30 which was great! Then after class Manuel and I went to FNAC to buy tickets to DISNEYLAND!!!! We are going for two days Oct 27 and Oct 28! I can’t wait. We are getting a hotel room and gonna go out sat nite and stuff! It’s gonna be great! YAH! After that I went to Monoprix to get some more groceries. I decided I was cooking more so that’s what I’m doing tonite. I came home and first made lunch for the week which was chicken salad! Then I made banana bread cause I had bananas left over that were bad. But I didn’t have a scale but it still came out. Then I made dinner which consisted of pasta with 4 types of mushrooms and scallops with infused garlic oil! It was DELICIOUS! Then Fernando came over to eat dinner cause he owed me some money. We then watched a short movie and he left. I read a bit and then went to bed around 11:30.

No comments: