Sunday, October 14, 2007

Giverny

I woke up at 9:30 and got dressed. Asima and her friend Tyler, who goes to school also, came over at 10:30 because Asima is going to be my new roommate in January! Madame wanted to meet her and Asima wanted to look at the house. Then we left to go to Giverny which is Monet’s Gardens. They were beautiful. Of course not every flower was in bloom, but enough for us to enjoy the beauty. I took so many pictures, so you can enjoy it too! (and if you are lucky...my dad will respond to this post and explain what each flower is...ok dad?!?! Just joking! love you!) Right when we got there we had a crepe lunch and then walked around. We left around 5:30.

I went straight home at 7 and saved Liz because tonite at our house there was a huge party for Sophie’s Dad’s 60th birthday and the England/France Rugby Match. (England won) So, as we were leaving TONS of people were coming in. We went to dinner at a nice restaurant and then went to the movie The Waitress. It was really good despite the things I heard about it. However we had to go to some random movie theatre to see it. We got home around 12:30ish. People were JUST leaving and it was still pretty noisy however I went to bed shortly after.

No comments: