Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 12, 2007

I woke up at 7:30 and was awake so I decided to go home. On my way I picked up a baguette. I came home and crashed from 8 to 11:45 and then got dressed for my trainer. I went to the gym from 1 to 3. Came home and ate lunch. Isn’t this so exciting for you readers?!?! Then I did a bunch of nothing till I went out to buy pastries for my dinner party. I came home and talked with Monsieur, Greg and his wife Sophie. They were just chillin in the living room, so I sat with them and we chatted. After and hr I got up and went to Sarah’s house. There Abhi was cooking traditional Indian food and shortly after Amit arrived and cooked a dish, and then I brought dessert and Sarah was just relaxing. It was a GREAT evening with amazing food! I left around 11:30. I came home and fell asleep around 12:30. I love evenings like this!!!

No comments: