Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 29, 2007

Once again my internet has crashed and I can't steal it unless I am sitting in madame's bathtub or my roomates room...so currently I am doing the latter :) So...the 29th! I had class at 8:30 as usual. We went to class and look what we had here...a visiting HOT chef ;) He was tall, dark and handsome and young ;) And spoke a little english...but thought I spoke french so spoke a lot of french to me and i just went along! anyway...we made the french sushi rolls! Best class because we was so helpful. And i'm not saying that because he was a sight to see. But at the end of class when we did our tasting, he made us taste with him and he asked what we thought of our dish. I told him what i thought. Then he said what he thought. He said i needed more salt in my stuffing, but I stuffed the rolls to the right size. He said the salmon was slightly over cooked, but the cabbage was perfectly cooked. He said the sauce was good flavor even though i disagreed. He said a bunch more but I don't remember because i didn't get to blog that day! argh! anyway. here it is. I wasn't pleased with my plating either...but it was hard.

Then after that i checked my email and then met the kids for cafe and just sat with them. Then we had class and we learned roasted guinea fowl with calvados sauce (YES!), fish stew (which was VERY good) and an apple and honey butter tart (which was sadly dissapointing!) After class I was in DESPERATE need of groceries so I went to the grocery store and you will never believe what i found...an entire section of kosher for passover goodies! I was so excited! i didn't buy anything. I have to go back. But it was thrilling. I came home...actually did some homework...don't ask...im changing my ways this trimester! Then i obviously couldnt go on the the computer...so I putzed around and went to bed!

No comments: