Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 6

Today was my day to NOT eat toast and treat myself to an english breakfast (i should have stuck with the toast!) I went to St. James Park and ate at Inn The Park.


It was a beautiful place...however english breakfast is nasty! I ate bacon, some sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, an egg, and black pudding (DONT ask...seriously...i did) and i also ordered crumpets so i could have something sweet with blackberry butter with coffee.

You can see for yourself how nasty that is! and you can BET on your life I didn't eat it all! Then I went to the changing of the guards...in the rain! If you look closely at the pictures there are two funny ones. One, when the horsemen first entered the horse took a pee and i captured a shot. Two, I took a picture of a horse that had his tongue out the ENTIRE time and it reminded me of Tarzan! Also within this slide show I went to Buckingham Palace.

As I was walking to my next destination I saw some kings and queens...ok I don't know who they were...in carriages going someplace. But I did peek inside and saw some sort of royalty inside! It was cool!

My lunch...since i was NOT really hungry and i had that nasty breakfast, consisted of gelato and a waffle :) heehee. It was apple crumble gelato and banana toffee gelato. Pretty damn good I must say!

Then after that I went to see History Boys!

It was amazing! I'm sad I missed it in the states, but so happy I eventually got to see it. i must read the play now! Since I was not hungry at all, I went to an internet cafe and sat on the internet for a while. Then I went to see Mary Poppins!

Great spectacle as usual from Disney. Wouldn't expect less. But the show in itself was a good one. I enjoyed it! And my highlight of my trip was getting to speak to Gavin Creel again!

He's so hott and talented! He apologized for not remembering me, but he said next time i saw him in a show to stop by again and he would for sure remember me. Fat chance, but it was nice to say! I'll send him and email :) Anyway, we chatted for a while and he said he'd talk longer, but a bunch of people came out, whom he introduced me to, and said they were going to a film so he had to run. But it was nice anyway. I went home on cloud nine. As I approached home...everyone was outside because there was another fire alarm! Atleast i missed this one!! it was early enough! hah

No comments: