Sunday, March 25, 2007

Day 2

So breakfast. Mind you...this is what I have to eat ALL week cause it's free :) TOAST with butter and jelly. Great. I go from eating baguettes and pain aux chocolat to toast! ok, i'll deal. So since there is no theatre today I decided to take a bus tour. I'll post a slideshow of what I saw, and you may see pictures of some of the stuff later, however, I can't specifically tell you what everything is unless I went to it. I saw too much!

I also took a ferry ride to Greenwich and the markets. It was so weird cause one moment it rained/hailed and then next it was sunny! At the market I bought sushi and a brownie. Then at 4:30 I came home to get dressed. I had a big dinner at Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's. i'm making a seperate post about this cause I actually took notes at dinner. So feel free to read :) P.S no towels still!

No comments: