Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 8

Last full day in london. Had my toast and then had a little more shopping to do since i think i had enough touristy stuff! I went to Notting Hill...specifically the Portabello Street Market! WOW! So much antique stuff! I bought some nice things here. It seems so cheap, but then you double it and thats what the american price is! Crazy! It was a really nice market. They had clothes, food, everything, you name it! Then I came back to my area and went for lunch at Porter's and ate pie and mash! Which translates to meat in a puff pastry with mash potatoes! YUMMY! Mine had guinness inside with mushrooms. SOOOO good. I also had a honey stoudt. Best beer i've ever had! I could have had a few...but i had a show to see. I also had a bread pudding. It was also very yummy!




Then I went to go see Equus! What an amazing show! And yes...daniel radcliffe did a great job. the whole show was wonderful. No wonder it's gotten such great reviews! Then I walked to another shopping street which was eh. I didn't get anything so that makes it eh ;) Then I went to see Guys and Dolls with Don Johnson.

They were being VERY strict on no picture taking...as they should be like in the states...however in the UK people take pictures in theatres like it's their job. anyway...i tried to take a picture of how close i was to the stage. second row. i was in their faces!

The show...LAME. you could clearly tell they didn't want to be up there. Don Johnson...well he was ok...just cocky. Oh well...i enjoyed the music and it reminding me of camp "if we only had a lousy little grand we could go to camp harand!" I always sing that line...i dont know the real one! hahah. Anyway...I came home and packed a little and went to bed.

No comments: