Monday, March 26, 2007

Going Home

Well I woke up and decided it's my last day and no toast for me! We don't have bagels in france and I wanted a lox and bagel sandwich so i got one! I also transferred my money back to euros, got a starbucks, and finished packing. I said goodbye to all of my friends at the backpackers. I made friends with Anna (sorry bout the spelling!) who was the nicest reception girl ever. We swapped emails and stuff. She rocked. If you read this...thanx for all the tourist help ;) Then I was off on my way. Here are pictures of my room and the bathroom.

The only complaints I have about the hostel are...I didn't have towel for 3 days (i know...u don't have to tell me!), nothing was ever working (internet, toilets), showers were cold even when it wasn't 8-10am (the hrs they said not to take showers), the fire alarm always went off, toast EVERYday, and ok...pretty much everything...the list could go on. But, it was cheap and i met some great people. My roomates came from, france, england, australia, columbia and the czech republic. Pretty interesting. They all spoke english. Anyway...it's nice to be home. I've almost finished reading Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidentials and i started it JUST this week. I'll prolly finish it tonite. I'm done unpacking. anymore questions, just email me. Oh, I can tell you...i WONT be going to london anytime soon. I just can't afford it :) Cheers

No comments: