Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Madrid dia 4

I could NOT sleep. Not only was it hot (partially because i had so much sun in me) but because one of the girls who was leaving at 5:30 in the morning (and deaf) was packing to go, packed for an hour straight and had no concept of how loud she was. I guess I could forgive her a little. I know this because I kept looking at my phone! She kept crumpling bags and i just couldnt sleep. Anyway, I officially woke up at 8:30. Got dressed, had breakfast, checked my email and left for the bus. I took it to Gran Via where I went shopping for 2 hours and all i purchased was some aloe for my skin and a chocolate donut from dunkin donuts for breakfast in paris the next morning :) I then took the bus to Temple de Deblod (went here already) and just relaxed. I layed on a bench for a while to take a nap. I then took the bus back to the hostel and got my bags. I then decided to get as touristy as possible. I went to the hard rock cafe :) I had a GREAT drink in a souvenir glass, a burger and onion rings that i couldnt even finish! I guess they do eat small portions in france!!!! I also finished my book! good book!!!! It was 4 pm when I took the bus to the metro stop and then took that to the airport. When I got to the airport I checked in at 5:30 and we boarded late as usual. And I slept a little on the plane. But I wound up eating my donut because i needed something sweet. Well...we didn't take off til late so we landed an hour plus later than we were supposed to. Then when we landed our luggage came later than it was supposed to. I FINALLY got on the RER and the metro and got home around 11ish if not later. Well I get home and i plug in my code to get into my door, and then when I went to open the second door with my key there was no key hole. I was like...what?!?!? So i ring the doorbell upto my place. No answer. I called my roomate. Nothing. Ok...so it's like 11:30 and i dont know what to do. So i wake up my concierge and tell her in french I can't get in. She tells me that my roomate has my new faab thingy. I said well she isn't there. So she kindly let me in. I was so pissed. Anyway, I went to bed around 12 after unpacking a bit.

No comments: