Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 24, 2007

Well, I set my alarm for 6:45 as usual, but my body told me not to go to school today. So i didn't wake up! OOPS!!! So i slept for a few more hours! When I got up I blogged a bit, but gave up because it wasn't what I wanted to be doing! So I answered a bunch of emails, finished unpacking, and got ready for school. (i HAD to go to the demo!) So I left around 11ish to go to school. At 12:30 we had a cuisine demo. We learned mushrooms with leeks, red mullet with a potato scale crust and broccoli flan, and puff pastry with pan fried cherries and basil ice cream. Dessert was out of this world. One of the few desserts that I have asked for seconds of...believe it or not!!! After class I went to the gym. Nice to be back :) I then came home, showered, talked on the phone and played catch up with my friends, and attempted to blog again. Not working! At 8 pm I left my house to meet Sarah for dinner. She is leaving Wed for the states for a month...so no more dinner partner for a while :( We did dinner at the restaurant Bellisaire which is right next to school and she helps out there when she has some free time. I had a langoustine ravioli with lobster sauce, their homeade foie gras, filet with mashed potatoes and bone marrow, and dessert was a molten cake and peach ice cream. All of it outstanding! And CHEAP! We also shared a bottle of wine together. It was a great dinner but lasted SOOO long. I didn't get home til almost 12:30 and that's why i didn't finish blogging. Went to bed shortly after that!

No comments: