Friday, July 27, 2007

July 26, 2007

I had a day off today because I went to that other class yesterday...so it was pretty nice :) I woke up at 9 and went to the gym. I came home and was so lazy I couldn't believe it. All i wanted to do was sit at my computer. I did that for quite a while...and good thing i did because around 12:30 my phone was ringing off the hook. My friend Rodolfo was sadly kicked out of his place for no reason. So he asked if he could come to my place and i gladly said yes. He came over...i comforted him and then we did what any gay and fag hag would do when they are depressed...GO SHOPPING! So from 1 pm to 5 pm we were shopaholics! I was looking for a graduation dress...but sadly I had one in mind that I saw already and when I couldn't find it, it just ruined my whole shopping experience :( We went from store to store and no one had the right dress! At 5pm we took the metro home and I sent Rodolfo back to my house (he wanted to go home to relax and sit on the computer) and I went to meet Manuel for dinner and a movie! We made these plans before i left form madrid. Dinner was special. We ate McDonalds. yes you heard me correctly. We've been planning that for a while now. I have not eating it in paris since I got here (jan) so i thought it was time to suck it up and EAT IT! So we went all out :) After dinner we walked and had some gelato. Then we went to see my first French movie. Ok...so not really french...but Jewish. It was in Hebrew and the subtitles were in French. And i understood it :) I got the whole thing. I know more than I think. Anyway, the movie was called The Bubble. The premise was an Arab man falls in love with a Jewish man...tragic but beautiful story. I LOVED the movie. When I got home at 11 Rodolfo was waiting up for me because he had my keys. I went to bed around 11:45.

No comments: