Sunday, May 13, 2007

exposition

So today felt like a very long day. I actually had school today at 8:30 am! I made the chestnut dome cake. Things went fine. I had to make my chestnut paste twice because my butter wasn't soft enough...but it was so easy and i was waiting for my cake to harden in the freezer anyway. So this is my hedgehog cake ;) I did a good job on it. I was proud of myself! I didn't cut it open because I was giving the cake away so I didn't want to ruin it. The flower on the top was because I was bored while we were waiting! The brown on the top is a chocolate spray. So much fun. So here is my brown sonic :)


After class I came home to drop my stuff off and pretty much left the house to meet my friends at this food expo that we were given tickets to by school. We walked around for a good 2 hrs and ate lots of samples. But my favorite...which wasn't a sample, but i HAD to buy it...was a BOWL OF CHEESE. I mean i was in heaven. It was pure cheese...but tasted like warm, gooey, buttery, cheesy mashed potatoes. One of the best foods i've eaten. Too bad I didn't take a pamphlet! Anyway...it was a fun time. Then I left and took the metro home so quickly i don't even remember it to pick up my cake and left again to get to the hairdresser on time. Well, it didn't even matter because Erik was running late! So i got there on time at 4:30 and left at 7. That's pretty normal for a color, cut and blow dry though. So once again, he is the master! Great color and adorable cut. AND he spoke french with me and taught me some dirty terms :) Love that guy! I think it's why went back to him. I'm so happy I found a good hairdresser in France. I was worried about that. Anyway...got home around 7:45 and made dinner. I studied and had a much needed convo with a friend and then went to bed. It was a LONG day, but a fun one!

No comments: