Saturday, May 19, 2007

nouvelle fille en ville

Why was today sooo long??? So i woke up at 7:45...i know on a saturday! and went to the gym. Came home got dressed and eventually my newest friend Liz came intown from Canada. She starts school in June as a basic pastry student. I met her online and told her she could keep her stuff at my place til she found a hotel. Well I walked her to school and showed her around and then we found her a hotel. She walked with me after that to my hairdressed cause i had to get something trimmed off, and then we went to Darty (an electronic store) to buy some new headphones only to realize I left my wallet at home! Then we walked back to my house to get her luggage and then I walked her back to her hotel to drop her off. At 2:45 I went to Sarah's to house sit for 2 hours so her landlord could come over to show her place because she was out of town. I sat on the computer for a little and then I fell asleep for a little. He never showed up. Oh well. Then I walked to FNAC which is like Darty and looked for headphones (now that i had my wallet) They had crap...but luckily there was a Darty across the way! So i went there and low and behold i found a cheaper pair than i did at the other Darty...so i was sold. Then the restaurant was about 5 min away so I walked there and sat down for a while to wait for the rest of the crew. At 6:45 most of them showed up. We went to L'entrecote. I spoke of it once many a blogs ago. It's the place that only serves beef and fries for dinner and they serve it twice. Well I had my salad, two servings of beef, i didn't take my second serving of fries and i had no dessert. And I also didn't drink wine. So my dinner ended up being very cheap. I got lucky! It was a nice time. We were celebrating Katie's mom's birthday. She was surprised because we didn't tell her. After that which was about 9:30 I went home and got some really good studying done til about midnight which at that point i kinda rolled into bed and fell asleep. Til tomorrow...