Sunday, May 13, 2007

la fête des Mères mais....

NOT in europe. Weird huh? Anyway...I woke up at 9 this morning (TOO early for a sunday) but I had to go see Leanne. She is one of the translators at school who I've gotten friendly with. Anyway...since my foot hasn't gotten better and she used to be a podiatrist and now goes to school for shiatsu, she asked if i wanted to be her patient. I agreed ;) So i had an "appointment" this morning at 10! She pressed on me in every which way that killed a bunch...but she said I'd be ok tomorrow. (and i could go to the gym if I was feeling ok! YAH!) anyway, she asked if I'd like to be one of her case studies...pretty cool!! So yah...then I came home at like 12:30 after we chatted for a while also, and had some fruit and then took a nap because all of that pressing made me tired! Then I started to study and nap back and forth for a LONG LONG LONG time :) Eventually i made dinner and watched the good ole Breakfast at Tiffany's. Ahh...so good ;) Now i'm about to go a little more studying and then go to bed. I think I'm very tired today. And I have an exam this week that I need to be well rested for. Plus I'm excited to start back at the gym with my new gym shoes :)

No comments: