Thursday, May 17, 2007

dernier jour de conge

So last nite I wound up booking some italy stuff..and then Bee came home and we chatted for a while. Nothing exciting! So today is the last day off til I graduate from intermediate which is so soon so it's ok! so naturally I woke up at 6:45 :) Went back to bed til 9. Then got up and went to the gym. My gym. Oy...it's crowded and unbearable. I had to wait for a machine and i got on the first one i could which happened to be a bike! i hate them. Plus i don't have my Ipod because my headphones broke and i haven't bought new ones yet! So it was a boring day at the gym. When the construction is done it will be better. On my walk home I went to the grocery store. Came home showered, ate, and left to go to the market. Then came home and plopped myself infront of the computer ALL day. I mean ALL day. and I'm still not done. But close. I'm getting very excited. I tried to watch a movie on my computer, but Bee's movies dont work anymore because they are zone 2 and only zone 1 works on my comp! So i took a mini nap instead...but didnt really sleep...just layed in bed. Then continued back on my computer. Now I'm going to give up soon and do something else. class tomorrow. au revoir

No comments: