Saturday, February 24, 2007

Feb 23, 2007

I woke up with a chest cold :( and what a horrible day for it to happen!!!! So i had class at 8:30 which was a CD. And we learned Pork (yuck) with a mustard and pickle sauce, Trout flan with a truffle reduction sauce and fruit with sabayon and vanilla ice cream. However my stomach didn't feel well so i didn't eat much. After class, I went to the pharmecie to buy something for my cold. Then I went to the hairdresser. I thought afterwards, bad idea...but my friends later when they saw it told me it looked amazing. Like I always say, pictures don't do it justice...so don't judge! Anyway, he chopped it! I can't remember when I had it this short! It feels weird. However, the color i LOVE. i think it's the best color I've ever gotten! AND i paid less here for a shampoo, cut, color and blowdry than I do at home...odd huh? Not to mention I don't have to tip as much! Below is the guy who cut my hair...and you will see better pictures of the cut later!

He was super nice, and he told me I would be back in a week giving him kisses cause I loved the cut so much. As for now...I pretty much don't like him too much :)
Then as I was leaving Katie called me to see how it was and I pretty much started to freak out. She said she was going to Laduree, so ofcourse i said I would go. It was almost 3 pm and I hadn't eaten since 7 that morning so i needed to eat badly. I met her there and had a great sandwich. Then ofcourse I had to try a dessert. It was called a pompadour. It was a coconut macaroon with exotic fruit inside and vanilla cream. So light and refreshing. Anyway, I walked home to see if I could find a shirt for my outfit, which I still hadn't gotten, and low and behold the LAST place i went to before i gave up had one! So i went home and it was 6 pm by now. I showered, got dressed and this is what i looked like. You can see the hair better. All of the clothes on my body are new, except the belt! And check out my new boots...I paid an arm and a leg for them...but i LOVE THEM!!!!! I'm trying to be more french but with a Penny twist!


Well I left at 7 pm still feeling crappy to go to Apollo, the restaurant our Basic dinner was at. I got there at 7:35ish and my friends showed up a little later. I didn't wanna drink cause I want to get better this weekend cause I am almost done with school, so I wanna be healthy. So I just chatted with fellow classmates. These are the pictures we took!

After the party all my friends went out, but I didn't think I was gonna survive. So I went home at midnight and went to bed. However, I had a very fun night!

No comments: