Sunday, February 25, 2007

jours de congé pour maladie

I woke up saturday morning so sick :( I woke up at 11 am, at a small breakfast, did some stuff on my computer and then at 12 got back into bed. Slept til 2. Then from 2-4:30 watched Almost Famous while almost dying. Then at 4:30 at some dinner. Got back into bed at 5 woke up at 6 to take meds back to bed and slept til 9:30. Woke up. My roomate came home. Talked to her for a second. Went back to bed at 10pm. Woke up at 1:30am. Ate a piece of bread. Went back to bed. Woke up Sunday at 8 to take my medicine. Went back to bed til 11am. Woke up to eat something small since i can't smell or taste anything. Got back into bed at 11:30am til 5pm. Woke up, walked around and washed my pants for school. Decided to shower and freshen myself up. Then back into bed at 6pm. Slept til 9:30pm. woke up to take my meds and my roomate made me a cup of tea. Then I slept on and off pretty horribly til the morning. THAT was my sick weekend :(

No comments: