Friday, February 23, 2007

Feb 22, 2007

Hello! Easy day! I woke up early to go to the gym. Went to the grocery store, came home, got ready, did some laundry, some cleaning, then met Katie at Lenotre to buy Kaili some goodies (and one for myself)!!! Went to school for my only class of the day which started at 12:30 and it was a PD!!! We learned the Mogador (chocolate mousse cake!) and chocolate tempering! Let's just say I ate too much chocolate today! It was good though. After class, I walked an hr to Galleries Lafayette to buy something to put under my dress for the dinner friday nite...but no luck. There was however the Barbie Loves Mac thing going on. So i took pictures! RANDOM! It was like a fake barbie trying to move like a real barbie would, and she was being posed by a fake designer. I just sat there for 5 min and laughed.



I tried to walk home in the rain for a while, but i gave up and took the metro. Got home at 6:30 and left again at 7 to meet my friend Trephene for dinner. We had a beer, then picked a really nice restaurant to go to for dinner. It was yummy. Came home at 11 and went to bed. Sounds like a short day...but it felt VERY long for me ;)

No comments: