Monday, February 19, 2007

dimanche paresseux

Well, I woke up at 9:30 ready to start my day...did some stuff and about 10:45 i got back in bed cause i felt sick to my stomach! didn't know why...but i layed around/slept til 1ish. Then I decided to eat something, walk around see how I felt. A few friends called but I really didn't feel like going out yet. I sat at my computer for a while. Then at 3 I decided to get in the shower and walk over to Sarah's house (the girl who cooked me dinner last nite), and we went for a nice walk! We just walked around, by a park and stuff. Then sat down for a drink outside since once again it was 60 and sunny :) Then at 7:30 I met Jackson and Lauren at Kaili's house for wine tasting night! We tasted 4 white wines, then ate a home cooked meal by the three of them (not me!) Then I went home and crashed :) Like I said...lazy sunday!

No comments: