Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feb 20, 2007

GREAT DAY! didn't have class til 3:30...so I woke up at 7:45...went to the gym came home, got ready for my day and left at 10:15 to begin my hr trek to this amazing store! However, I got majorly sidetracked. I stopped at an english bookstore and bought Kaili her architectural digest, and then I bought myself a london time out (cause im looking to go there on my break), and a paris guide to the best restaurants! duh! Then I stopped at a famous bakery/restaurant Angelina's to try their macaroons. HORRIBLE! oh well. Then I continued my walk but I kept stopping to look at all these cute shops! Anyway, I got to my store...GREAT store. However I had to contain myself. I spent WAY too much money on the CUTEST shoes EVER, which you will see on friday nite...after i take pictures. I also bought two necklaces :) Then I continued to shop and went to H&M (which I like better in the states) and bought 3 pairs of tights. Then I realized I should head back to school. Well i wasn't gonna make it if I walked...so i took the metro and met katie for tea at our place. I ate some lunch and had some really good caramel tea. Then at 3:30 we had PD. We learned Bostock, which is day old brioche with almond cream...one of my old time favs from old school (FPS) and a pear charlotte which was VERY yummy! Then at 6:30 I had CP. We made the duck. Class went SUPER smoothly. However I was not in a great mood. Don't know why...but it was one of those days. So chef helped me out a little more than usual today. It was nice. Chef complimented me on my plate. He said my turning was good, my meat was cooked perfectly, my veggies were cooked correctly, my jus was good, and my presentation was good. So overall...good.

We got out at 8:10 (normally class ends at 9:30) so we talked over a Coca Light. Then I came home and blogged. Toodles

No comments: