Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions

I thought if i posted them...i would follow them :)

1) Continue with my healthy lifestyle (this does not mean lose weight! i've already realised beauty comes from within and i don't need to be skinny!)

2) Let it go. I try and stay attached to things too long when they are ready to just fizzle. Whether it be a relationship, a fight I had, an overeating binge I had, a mistake I made in my life...just get over it!

3) Find a good job/apartment/school when I get home!!! How hard can this be?!? hahaha

4) Make the best out of my time in Paris (I will be here for 6 months of 2008!). I really want to take advantage of everything around me. I need to appreciate it more.

5) And since i'm going to make my list short this year...my last one is to enjoy life. I noticed how life flew right by me this year. It went so quickly. And YES...don't get me wrong...i enjoyed every bit of it...but with my new career coming up, i KNOW how i get and how focused I can be. So everyonce in a while I just need to sit back and enjoy life!! Starting now. Happy New Year 2008 Everyone!!!

No comments: