Sunday, December 30, 2007

Crying and Sick

Ok....this is a random post. But it's about two important things.

1) This girl i work with has cried twice at work this week. Now...I'm not being prejudice...but she is Asian (I think Japanese) But...the asians at my school cried a lot and really easily too. Is that a stereotype? Or an "asian" thing? I mean...I have no clue where it came from? That time of the month maybe? But randomly, something must have ticked her off and BANG...the tears! I've already learned...the ONLY job there are tears in...is THEATRE (you HAVE to be emotional) but there is NO crying in Pastry! Even when I've gotten yelled at or thought i was horrible...i don't think i've cried. Ok...when I got second place at LCB...i cried...happy cry! But otherwise...NO CRYING FOR ME! (maybe this a good job for me! hahaha). But seriously...just weird!

2) Malade=sick. EVERYONE at work is sick. So i said that today. And someone said to me "maybe if you worked more you would be sick too". The same person who said to me 2 days before "you can just leave...you are a stagiare" and the same person who two hrs later said to me (when I said I wasn't sick) "it's because you know how eat all of your vitamins". I mean, the first comment made me wanna snap back! ARGH! but i didn't. I just shut my mouth :) Good for me! hahaha. But anyway...The sick thing. I TRUELY believe it's from the who french "bizou" (kiss) and hand shake. We spread germs like CRAZY! I WILL NOT GET SICK! I wash my hands like every two minutes...i drink my water like a good girl (no one else does) and I don't eat the pastries every two minutes like everyone else does! In anycase...I will avoid this. It's so gross that everyone just blows their nose and then doesn't wash their hands! YUCK! and if you are THAT sick...i can't believe you are at work. ATLEAST try and have a good attitude. I know you feel like shit...but if you come to work like that, you won't produce good work and you're just gonna feel more lousy as the day goes on. Be positive people! ARGH! makes me mad!

Anyway...getting ready for my 8 pm shift :)

No comments: