Monday, December 31, 2007

ONE MONTH!

Ok....how crazy is this....I've been working at Gerard Mulot for ONE MONTH! WOAH! I only work there for 3 months and this month went by CRAZY fast! I remember the first week like it was yesterday and telling Kaitlin that I was gonna die it was going to go so slowly...but nope! It's going by SOOOO quickly! Anyway...I'm learning SOOOO much!!! I'm SO happy I am in this profession. And I'm more happy that I got hooked up with SUCH an amazing Stage. I got so lucky!!!! The people are great, the chef is great...and the pastries are the best part :)

Oh...and an update on boys :) hahah. Well...Boy B (teddy) we get along really well. If he would stop calling so much it would be better ;) Boy A and E (the ones who are friends) I made progress with them at my overnight. However the friend of A...he's was totally digging the fact that I don't have a boyfriend. ha. and I found out they both are 22. WHY do i go for the younger ones?!? Oh well. Oh...and the funniest one was boy C (asshole) i served him coffee a couple days ago and in a really bad accent he goes "i love you" because i gave him coffee. And last nite at my overnight he was flirting. He flicked water at me...total flirt!

As far as critcism and feedback. I have been getting a lot of that's perfect or c'est bon. Now...before you think I'm tooting my own horn...I always say...well it's not PERFECT, but thank you. I am working really hard. I want to prove to them, and myself that this is my new profession and i AM capable of doing this!!! So it's nice to hear that i CAN succeed at this!!! So that's that. Other than that...work is great...here's to 2 more months!!!! YAH!

No comments: