Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Westport

This morning started off HORRIBLE! So my phone hadn't done the time change. And i didn't think about that when I set my alarm for 8 am!!! So I really woke up at 7. Got dressed and started to walk around and wondered while nothing was open. Well I also didn't change my watch :) So I walked to the Guinness factory at "9:30" and was like "am I early" and the guy was like "by an hr" ARGH! I am so dumb sometimes! So, he told me to go back and get my luggage and take the 123 bus back. Ok, so I walked back and got my luggage and got on the 123. Ok...so I told the bus driver I wanted to go to the Guinness Factory. He said he would tell me when to get off. Well I obviously recognized where I was but he kept going. i thought maybe he was taking me the back way. So i went with it. After a while I said to him are we almost there. He goes "shit" and he told me to get off and get on the bus going back and he would tell the other bus driver to let me on and tell me when to get off. So I eventually got there but 30 min later than planned. So I went through the museum, guzzled my free guinness and shopped for mom and dad :) Eventually I walked to the bus station and got on the 12:40 train to westport. I slept most of the train ride and read my cosmo the rest of the way. I arrived at 4:20 and Angela and her cousin Jer (short for a name I can't spell!) met me! We drove to grab a drink (guinness for me ofcourse) while we waited for jer's husband and two sons. Then we ate some pub food for dinner. We eventually came home. We went to Jer's parents house where I also met another aunt and uncle and saw Angela's parents who I already know! We chatted with them for a while. Then someone's daughter inlaw came in with their daughter. Their family is so huge I was so confused! Then we went home for good to Jer's house and her daughter came over with her fiance and we chatted for a while. I was so exhausted by 9:45 that I went to read for a while then went to bed.

No comments: