Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My plans for the future

Since many of you have been asking or don't know before I go on blogging I will explain what I am doing with my life.

Currently from Sept 10 to Oct 11 I am taking the professional course in cuisine

From Oct 15 to November 8 I am taking the professional course in pastry

From November 12- November 24 I am taking a course in Gastronomy which one week is in Paris at LCB and the other week is in Champaign. With this course I will get a diploma, provided I write a 30 page thesis :) It will be my biggest venture yet and I think will be the most difficult and interesting part of my time in paris! I look forward to these two weeks.

Starting in december I will be doing an internship. I don't know where this will be. I plan on doing 2 of them which will take me to May/June of 08. I have to be home for a wedding the first week of June so expect me home before then. But I'll be here til then! So stay tunned to fun blogs! And thanx for reading!!!!

No comments: