Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Surprise

I woke up ay 8:30, showered and waited for everyone to get ready. We ate breakfast and then drove to Achill to the beach. We walked the beach shore. It was gorgeous!!! It took a while to get there. Everything takes a while to get to because they live on a farm in the country. On the way back we stopped at a pub for lunch that was owned by a family member. Then we came back to the house for my mystery evening! We left the house and I still didn't know where I was going. When we arrived I felt so stupid cause i STILL didn't know what it was. Anyway, it was the Ashford Castle. Let's see, John Wayne, Sharon Stone, and Brad Pitt have stayed there (amongst others) and Pierce Brosnan got married there. So this was PRETTY big that I was going there for dinner. It was GORGEOUS! For my dinner I had scallops, then apple and horseradish soup, then chicken with truffle beignets, and then for dessert I had black forest cake. It was all really good...but for some reason i wasn't so hungry so I didn't eat much. Dinner was with Angela, Cousin Jer, another cousin maureen and her husband Gus, and another cousin ann and her partner porrick. After dinner we went to stay at Maureen's house. I went to bed asap cause it was about 12 and I was exhausted!

No comments: