Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 11, 2007

Well after going to bed at 6pm and waking up at 10am I was for sure to be feeling better! Or so i thought! I unpacked, got organized for school, and blogged my entired ireland trip (make sure you check that out!!!). Then I ate some baguette and drank some water. I seemed to be feeling much better. I showered and went to school. I sat in class for about 5 min. I looked at Dzintra and said is it hot in here and she goes are you ok? and I said no...so i left class to talk to Sylvie because I didn't know what to do. The second chef pulled out a piece of meat I KNEW i wouldn't make it through class. So i talked to Sylvie (the director of school) and we agreed I should go to the dr. So I left class and went directly to the dr. When i first told the Dr. i had the flu...i guess the european flu is like a cold. so he asked me if i was congested. right away I was like...i meant stomach flu...the american kind :) So he listened to my tummy and told me i had an infection. he gave me 2 drugs. I immediately took it. I got home in bed around 6. From 6- 830 ish i was tossing and turning and in SO much pain I almost was tempted to go to the hospital. I didnt know what to do. But i knew that all my nauseau was gone...so i thought maybe i should eat and drink something. I ate half a piece of bread and drank some water. That must have done the trick because I fell asleep comfortably after that. So once again...i missed class. But hopefully I am on the right track to getting better.

No comments: