Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Travel

Pictures of maureen's house:

This morning I woke up at 9 after a full nights sleeps! Showered and ate some bagels. Still not feeling perfect but better. Today we tried to go to the museum of country life but it was closed, so we walked around and had some coffee and scones. Then we drove around some more and then eventually came home. I then continued to read my amazing book and finished it. It was SOOO good! It was called Get Me Out of Here by Rachel Reiland...check it out! At 3:30 we at dinner (they eat dinner really early on sundays and that was actually late and then tea time is at dinner time at like 9ish). Still not feeling well I didn't eat much. Then angela's parents came over with Maureen's mom. We ate some pie. At 5:15 Angela and Maureen dropped me off at the train station. I was on the train from 5:55 to 9:40. I took a taxi to the hotel who got lost on the way there! I got to the hotel by 10:30. I went to bed by 11 after all my stuff was layed out and ready for the morning!

No comments: