Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How's the Craic? (Crack!)

Just one of my new sayings I learned in Ireland which means hows the fun? I love it though! I was trying to pick up as much Gaelic as I could...it's hard though. Anyway, I woke up at 9, showered and then we all lounged around for a while. We ate a big breakfast with eggs, scones, sausages (i didn't eat that) and coffee. We left around 11:15 and dropped off the youngest of Maureen's 4 daughters at work. We then drove the scenic route to Connemara (if i spelled that right) to see this beautiful boarding school which is also a garden. We walked around a bit, had some drink and a bite to eat. We then drove more and eventually stopped at another town to have lunch. Then we drove more (haha) and we got home. I was already sleeping in the car. I layed on the couch for a while and around 6:30 I went with one of Maureen's daughters to go milk a cow!! Yep I was so excited. They don't milk them like they used to anymore, but they do it mechanically which was fine bu me...i still got to see it AND partake! It was SO cool. We got home and I layed on the couch again and I wasn't feeling well and around 9 pm I got up and apologized that I didn't think i was going to able to eat dinner. So i went to bed. This was the beginning of my flu bug :(

No comments: