Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 28, 2007

Since i had a late night the night before I slept in a little late. I then got dressed and went to my training appt with Sebastien. WOOH! He worked my a$$ out! i was a sweaty girl when I was done. he made this plan for me that consists of a crazy up and down mess on the treadmill, then stairmaster, then bike and then 4 machines. I told him I don't like machines too much, so he figured out a plan for me where I would enjoy doing it. And i like this one ;) Anyway, I was at the gym for a little over 2 hrs, plus I saw my friend Ben so i chatted with him for a good while. I then came home and layed down and read some, ate some, did some laundry. Eventually (way later) I got dressed because I was going out for Kaili and Rick's last nite on the town. How sad! Anyway...it was a GREAT nite. We started out at Kaili's. Then we went to the Highlander (a bar). It was me, Kaili, Rick and his friend Anne, Jackson, Cara, Josephine, Dane, Rodolfo, and Alex. (plus Andrew and his girlfriend Sophie at Kaili's house) Let's just say I prepared myself for next weekend, Amsterdam ;) Oh...and it was national makeout day...and I succeeded at that too with a french guy named Matthieu! He took my number...but we'll see! We stayed there til around 4ish.

I stayed with kaili the entire nite. We then took a cab back to her place, but walked around for a bit to try and find food. What made us think Mcdonalds would be open at 5 am?!?! HA! So we got home at 5:35 and Kaili cooked. Ok...not really...but we made a frozen baguette, 3 mini pizza bagels, polenta left over from dinner, and Kaili made french fries. HAHAH! random, but fufilled our hunger. We went to bed around 7ish. Enjoy the pictures below :)

No comments: