Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 2, 2007

I woke up this morning feeling horrible, so going back to the gym was WAY out of the question. I pretty much tried to lay around feeling better, although it didn't quite work. I eventually got myself to school (because i felt so bad that i missed the first two days I wasn't about to miss anymore!) And today we learned fish. But GOOD fish. We learned Hake with a green sauce and clams, sole with little gems and a jus, Risotto infused with smoked milk and haddock with asparagus, Skate escabeche and fennel in a salt crust. I didn't like the sole very much, but the rest were outstanding! In practical we made all of it except the sole which I was happy about. We worked as a group again. Dzintra went home again. We got done by 8:30. And today I gave Fernando my camera for a bit, so he took some fun picture. I'll post my favorite one!




After class Fernando walked me home. He grabbed some beers and we wound up staying up til 4 am talking. Then we just both fell asleep. good talks though...so worth it :)

No comments: