Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sushi!

I woke up at 8 after a good nite sleep and I definately have a cold. Bummer. I went to the gym anyway and had a great workout. I came home and layed down for an hr and a half, but couldn't breath so it was pointless. I then showered. Then I read a book and was waiting for Sarah to call cause we were supposed to go to a museum, but she never called. So eventually I went to Dzintra's around 6ish and she ordered sushi as well as cooked a GREAT meal. We ate and chatted and then watched Gordon Ramsey's new TV show Kitchen something...can't remember the name. Then we watched a Lifetime TV movie about a chef and it was a thriller. REALLY good. At 11 I took the metro home after Dzintra LOADED me up with drugs. I could have been busted I had so much cold medicine in my bag!!! I came home...drugged myself and went to bed around midnight.

No comments: