Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dernier Jour

Kaili and I woke up at 9 and then layed around til 10. SO thats somewhere between 2 and 3 hrs of sleep. Nice! I felt the start of a cold coming on...or it could have been last nites festivities with the smoke all around!!! We then got up, she got dressed then we went to my house so I could get dressed. We met up with Josephine, Cara, Andrew and his girlfriend Sophie for breakfast in Montmarte. It was a GREAT breakfast. After that, Kaili, Josephine and I went shopping for scarves. I actually bought one. It's pretty. That's a huge thing in Paris...so i have to fit in. After that at around 4 pm Kaili and I went back to her house and I snagged a few things that she didn't want to take home with her. We hung out for a while and at 7 pm we bid our goodbyes. I was very sad. I left her crying. And she was too. I can't type about it anymore or I'll get more sad. SO i came home and ate some dinner. I didn't do much, except some laundry, and at about 9 I went to bed!

No comments: