Sunday, August 12, 2007

productif

Today my goal was to be productive...and i was just that! I woke up at 9 and went to my market! I bought almost everything I needed for my exam! After that I came home and got my knifes and went to the kitchen store and dropped them off. They were being sharpened while I went out dress shopping! And i actually got a graduation dress! I then walked back to the kitchen store to pick up my knives and they were free because i go to LCB! It was great! I then came home to drop off my stuff and Liz and I went to the Grand Epicerie to pick up the stuff I was missing for my exam practice. I then came home and did some research for my practice! Then Kaitlin asked what I was doing so we decided to go see a movie. I refolded all of my clothes and cleaned my room and at 8 pm we went to see Dreamland which was GREAT! It was a beautiful story. I got home at 11 and went to bed shortly after. It was truely a great day!

No comments: