Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 17, 2007

I have another day off. don't get too excited...I have school on saturday! Anyway...my day started off CRAPPY! Let's begin with at 8:30 there was construction going on outside my house which forced me to wake up (THAT EARLY ON MY DAY OFF!!!) I then proceeded to put my recharged batteries back into my camera and it STILL is broken. So, I get dressed write down the address for the place I plan to get my legs waxed at and walk to fnac to get my camera fixed. They tell me they will send it in to see if it's covered in warranty and it will take atleast 3 weeks! GREAT...the post office lost my old one, and my new one is broken...cameraless again!! SO i then proceed to walk to the wax place. Well there is rue grenelle and blvd de grenelle. I mixed the streets up...so i wound up not going. Instead I went to monoprix to pick up my groceries for my cooking today! Well...they had most of it except for the two most imp things...poivrade artichokes and shrimp! ARGH! So i went home dropped that stuff off and went to Grand Epicerie where I spent and arm and a leg on 4 shrimp and artichokes! WASTE OF MONEY! I came home and Liz and i cooked my meal. In the process of it, I tried to catch a knife...almost cutting myself. But i did cut myself showing liz how one of the chefs taught me to sharpen my knives...atleast i know it works! Anyway...we started that process around 1ish and finished around 5ish and the kitchen smelled horrible! Well...the fish scent smelled bad after everything was cleaned....the food i made smelled delish! I did better this time. However, I still don't have most of the machines so I have to wait til my practice run. After that I started feeling sick again because once again I ate WAY too much of what i made...it's so good! SO i layed down for a bit, because I didn't have to be out til 10. BUT as usual, my phone rang. So i got up, showered, and got dressed. Left my house at 9:15 to wait for my friends at 10 who were LATE! Rodolfo and Manuel arrived first so we started to drink. Then Will and his friends Bobby and Adam came. Will looks great! It was WONDERFUL to see him! sadly, my camera was broken...but he took pictures so eventually when I get them I'll post them! Adam i didn't talk to much...but bobby...I'm in love! I could go into why....but I don't like to gossip about famous people :) Anyway...we had a great time. At around 1:15ish...i decided...time to go home because I have sugar practice tomorrow! Manuel got me into a cab safely. I went to bed around 2ish. I had a BLAST! Always great seeing old friends :) and meeting new ones!

No comments: