Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 15, 2007

I had today off. It was pretty nice...but I didn't cook. Not because I didn't want to, but because nothing was open and I didn't have time yesterday to go to the store to pick up my groceries to cook with. So what I did do was relax :) well, for the most part! I woke up at 10 and realized I couldn't cook, so I did major research. I gave up doing that after a while and decided I was annoyed and tired. So in the middle of the afternoon I took an 1.5 hr nap. It was then 3ish and I decided to do more research. I once again got very frustrated so I did what everyone does when they get frustrated...they clean!!! Ok...so maybe I am the only person who does that! but I need everything in my room to be spic and span for my parents who come SOOOO soon! So i cleaned my shelved and my desk! It's pretty now. Eventually I made dinner and tried to do more research, but I was just too annoyed! So i decided to watch a few episodes of Coupling. That put me at ease and calmed my nerves! Then I talked to a friend online and then at 9:30 my roomate came home and I told her my research dilemnas! Well...she whipped out one of her cookbooks and low and behold we found 2 recipes for me to use! So i am going to practice them on friday and see if they turn out! I went to bed with a little more comfort!

No comments: