Sunday, August 12, 2007

Practique

I woke up at 10 am and got on the ball. Ate breakfast, threw in my laundry and began to fillet my fish :) From then on until 1 pm I was a cooking machine! I wont ruin the surprise of what I'm making for the exam until it's perfect :) But it turned out ok...with some tweaking it should be great! As I was finishing, I broke a bottle of wine in the fridge. So from 1 to 2 I was cleaning the entire kitchen and mopping the floor. It still smells like fish no matter how much bleach I used! I then showered and did my hair. All of a sudden i started to feel icky like i ate too much fish. So i took a short nap. Before i knew it, my phone rang and it was Rodolpho and Manuel asking if I was joining them for dinner. I had no clue what was going on because I was so out of it. So i got dressed real cute...then all of a sudden it started to downpour. So i changed my outfit for a rainy day and left. I got to Manuel, Rodolfo and a few of their friends and still wasn't very hungry so I ate their leftover salad and we went for ice cream and I NEVER pass that up :) Then at 8:15 Manuel and I left for a 9 pm showing of one of my favorite movies...SHORTBUS! manuel had never seen it so I HAD to take him to it :) He LOVED it as much as I do!!! I mean who wouldn't! ahhhhh memories! Anyway, I then came home and went to bed!

No comments: