Monday, August 13, 2007

August 13, 2007

Today was supposed to be exam day but it got moved to tomorrow which was SO nice :) At 8:30 we had our LAST pastry demo. It was on blown sugar and was SUPER boring. The coffee machine was broken so I couldn't even stay awake! During the lunch hour Manuel, Rodolfo, Kaitlin and I went for chinese food. It was a nice lunch hour. At 12:30 we had a cuisine demo. We learned Salmon tartare, Tuna burgundy, and creamy basmati rice with sangria jelly. I have ALWAYS finished everything in demo. Even if i am not in love with it...i finish it. I couldn't even finish chewing my tuna it was SOOO bad! NASTY. So tomorrow I am skipping my practical to study :) Much more important! After school Rodolfo and I went to the cooking stores to spend money...uh i mean get important things for our exam which inturn meant spending money! I then came home, packed my comforter amongst other things and went to the laundry mat where i believed I could get some better studying done (plus my comforter needed washing!) And I was right...i did study well...except for the cute boy who told me I left a euro in the machine disruption ;) But besides that...I studied a lot. I then came home...ate dinner and studied more. I am going to nail this exam!!!! I talked online, studied more, and then went to bed at 10 like i always do :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg on your exam today! Miss you!!! Casey

Anonymous said...

pen your plating looks great i lovedthe lamb in the bread i know youll do great in your exams i read the blogs all the time luv you aunt corrine