Saturday, August 4, 2007

Organisation

Manuel woke up first and showered and stuff. I woke up around 10:45 right as he was going to leave. Which was good because I wanted to get home. So I brushed my teeth, washed my face and left with him. We went for breakfast at this place i've been dying to try their muffins at. They had this deal that you buy 5 muffins get one free. So I figured I'd buy breakfast for the week :) Today I had the banana chocolate chip one which was really good. They had so many flavors! And it's hard to find muffins in france. After that we split ways and I got home around 12:15. I did some laundry and organized my room. I then decided that my bangs needed to be a bit shorter. Erik was going on vacation for 3 weeks so I knew that if i needed to go get them trimmed before graduation he wouldn't be there so today was the last day I could go. So i walked back to the hairdressers and he trimmed them. So now they are shorter, but cute and i kinda like them. I then came home and got down to the dirty work. I worked for maybe 3 hrs planning my mom and dad's trip to come visit and I STILL am not finished. I just want them to have a good time and to see everything. It's very frustrating to fit everything in when places aren't open on certain days and such. I then ate some dinner, chatted online and eventually got into bed and watched 7 episodes of Coupling :) At 12:45 i went to bed.

1 comment:

Nellz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.