Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tour de France

I woke up this morning at 9:45. All of the people who said they were going to go to the Tour de France with me bailed. So Liz was going with Kaitlin and a few other people. So I putzed around in the morning. Did laundry, showered, ate breakfast. Liz had left earlier than I did. I left for the Champs-Elysees and called her to find her. I got there around 2. From 2-5:30 i was at the Tour de France. They were supposed to come there at 4 but didnt arrive til around 5 pm. I watched about 2 laps and then I left. 1) because it looked liked it was about to rain 2) if you've seen one lap, you've seen them all and 3) the metros were going to be swamped when the race was over completely and i wanted to avoid that. So I left at 5:30 and bought souvenirs.

I came home and made a stop at the grocery store for some dinner. Scarfed down dinner and then Manuel called. At 7:15 we met at the movie theatre and went to see 2 Days in Paris with Julie Delpy and Adam Goldberg. Hilarious movie! You should go see it and then you will understand the hell i am in as a tourist :) I came home and I'm getting ready for school! Going to bed shortly! Oh btw- 1 month from today and i graduate! SCARY huh?!?!?!

No comments: