Sunday, August 5, 2007

CHAUD!

MISTAKE: July 27th I put up the wrong picture for my class dinner. So if you didn't see my class dinner pictures, they are now up. Feel free to go back and look at them. Sorry for the inconvenience. (obviously no one reads the blog because someone besides my mother would have told me before now!)

It was boiling today! I tried to sleep as late as i could, but 9:45 it was. I was lazy when I woke up but decided to put on clothes and at 11:45 I left my house and walked to the Marais. It was so hot I was sweating terribly! I met up with Manuel and Rodolfo for brunch. We had AMAZING brunch at the same place we went to last weekend. There was SOOOO much food for only 21 euros. I don't have to eat for the rest of the day! After lunch I left them and went to WHSmith to pick up some magazines. I like to read fluff during finals time because I focus so hard on studying :) I came home and wasn't feeling well from the heat so I took a 2 hr nap. I was so tired I didn't even want to wake up! However I did. I emptied the fridge because there was a lot of rotten food, and then began studying! Ok...so I didn't get much studying done. I started to get VERY antsy. SO i paced the hallway and talk to liz. Im not kidding. I actually was pacing the hallway. I didn't want to do anything. So finally I made up my mind. It was WAY too hot to shower, so I was going to go to bed early and wake up early. So i read a magazine for a little and went to bed at 9 pm. It was just one of those days!

No comments: