Saturday, August 4, 2007

August 3, 2007

One class today!!!! It was a crappy one though. At 8:30 I had to make a stupid pastillage hat. I guess it was good to work with it...but still. We were done at 10, but chef wouldn't let us leave til 10:45. It was SOOO annoying. And i didnt like my hat at all. I thought my colors were good...but it was pretty ugly. Not as bad as some others I saw...but definately not my best work. Oh well. We were goofing around all class with chef. But it was fun. He was pretty much mediocre on my hat. Eh. Oh well. I didn't even wanna go to that class...so atleast I went. it prolly brought my grade down, but atleast I went!



After class I went to the gym, then came home and got dressed for my hair appt!!!! Finally! My hair was not only at a nasty length but I had grey hairs! So Erik took good care of me :) He didn't want to do the blunt cut because he said it was too american, so he did it but he cut me bangs!!! It's a new hairstyle for me and I'm still getting used to it. You can't really see it in the pictures, but you can sorta tell. After that he asked me out on a date. HAHA! It must have looked good then :) After my appt, I went to the gym to meet Manuel and say hi to his trainer ;) He told me my hair looked great! After that I went home, and did a whole bunch of NOTHING for hours. I ate some dinner and eventually i got dressed to the nines! At 10:15 I went to Manuels and met up with him and Rodolfo. The two divas weren't dressed yet, so I had to wait. We left prolly around 11:30ish for our night out on the town. I got more compliments from gay AND straight men that night that I have in a month combined. I was picking up men left and right...them telling me how beautiful I was. That hasn't happened in a LONG time for me. So it was a really positive nite for me...I needed it! I guess my haircut was a success...or it could have been my shirt...but you can tell in the pictures ;) I also met the MOST beautiful guy I've EVER seen. i told him that...and then he proceeded to tell me he was straight and I felt so embarassed. I thought because I was in a gay bar he HAD to be gay. NOPE! I met more straight men than i did gay!!! It was a blast...til there was drama and Rodolfo left. Manuel and I left shortly after. We got home (manuel's) at maybe 3:30ish and went to bed a little after that. I slept over cause I didn't want to take a taxi home. But i had a GREAT evening! (and the prada background is because my gays LOVE prada!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the new haircut!!! It's very very very nice! Love the bangs too! lol The hat you made was cute, but i could tell it wasn't a favorite of yours to do. hehe