Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31, 2007

Can you believe tomorrow is AUG!!!! I've been here 7 months....CRAZY! anyway...first class was a CD. We learned a tomato soup with a herb cream, sea bream with squid that was stuffed with langoustine risotto, and then a coffee vacherrin. Nothing made me go gah gah today. Ok...lies...the coffee ice cream was amazing :) During break I had questions for the office as usual! Then I went with Manuel, Rodolfo and Kaitlin to grab a sandwich and check out the movie times for tomorrow but it's not playing in the version original. So i have to wait til tomorrow to find out where it's playing. Oh...my movie comes out here tomorrow...RATATOUILLE!!!!! I've been waiting forever! So im very excited. Anyway, at 12:30 we had a PD. We watched a chocolate sculpture today. Boring. And personally, I didn't care for the chefs work :) After class Manuel and I went to the gym. He showed me some machines today. It was a fun day at the gym! We took forever though. I didn't get home til late and I was supposed to go to dinner. I called up Jackson and since the restaurant was closed anyway, I bailed. I made some dinner for myself, showered and talked on the phone to sara. Then for almost 2 hours I worked on my chocolate sculpture for tomorrow. I was drawing, researching, and prepping my mold! It better turn out well. ARGH! :) Anyway...going to bed now :) ciao!

No comments: